Modulo 3- Opinions and Rubrica
I have been taking a look on some of the pages that where posted on the pdf and many of them I had to use flash player so I didn't decide to use them.
Also some links where not working well.
So at the end I decided to use
www.makebeliefscomix.com
I find easy to use so it can be a useful tool that the students can use during the final task, because it give many possibilities.
For the avatar I choose www.doppelme
This one is fantastic, it has many options I also you have a lot of possibilities to design even on the free option.
Also some links where not working well.
So at the end I decided to use
www.makebeliefscomix.com
I find easy to use so it can be a useful tool that the students can use during the final task, because it give many possibilities.
For the avatar I choose www.doppelme
This one is fantastic, it has many options I also you have a lot of possibilities to design even on the free option.
Comments
Post a Comment